Corporate social responsibility
With a heart for mobility and an eye for the environment
Though innovation, courage and creativity, the way in which we move from A to B has changed. As a result, we can reduce our CO2 emissions, tackle traffic problems and lower costs. Athlon would like to be a leader in this movement. Because mobility can always be more environmentally friendly!
Five-step plan for sustainable mobilityOur vehicle fleet results in extra traffic on the road and CO2 emissions no one really needs. This led us to develop the Sustainable Mobility Plan. At Athlon, we also call it Smarter Mobility. We use it to reduce traffic on the road, lower CO2 emissions and take an important step towards sustainable mobility. A car is not always the ideal mode of transport.
The Sustainable Mobility Plan begins with five important questions:
- Do your staff members need to travel, or can they work somewhere else?
- What form of transport is most suitable to the time of day at which the journey will take place?
- Is a clean-energy vehicle an option?
- Are you familiar with ecological driving?
- Did you know that it is possible to compensate your CO2 emissions?
Based on these questions, we can draw up a Sustainable Mobility Plan for you. A plan that is fully tailored to the unique needs of your organisation.