Athlon Mobility Budget
The sustainability boost for your fleet.
The Belgian mobility reality is one-of-a-kind. On the one hand, employees are very keen on keeping their company car. On the other hand, they are looking for more responsible and eco-friendly ways to organize their mobility. The mobility budget is the perfect answer to the multitude of megatrends that are currently shaping our mobility needs. Think of the exponential growth of city centers, the shift from ownership to so-called ‘usership’ and the massive teleworking wave that recently got accelerated by the corona virus.
The mobility budget is available for every employee who drives – or is entitled to – a company car. The legislation regarding the budget was finalized in early 2019. The legal framework allows companies to adjust their mobility policies quickly and efficiently. With the mobility budget, fleet managers can now easily organize their fleet to be greener and more sustainable. And thanks to the easy budget management tools provided by Athlon, the mobility budget creates added value for everyone involved.
Benefits for employees
- Full flexibility in terms of budget.
- Sustainable company car.
- Lower BIK due to lower CO2 emissions.
- Tax-free use of public transport or alternative means of transportation.
- Possibility to pay for housing.
- Any remaining budget is paid out in cash.
Benefits for employers
- Green, sustainable fleet.
- Asset for attracting new talent.
- Must to remain Employer of Choice.
- All expenses related to alternative means of transportation or housing support are 100% tax-deductible.
Everything is in place to ensure the success of the mobility budget: the legal framework and ecological vehicles, not to mention simplified management through the support of a partner as experienced as Athlon. Today, employers have all the tools at hand to support the ever-growing ecological commitment and awareness of their employees.