General application

If you’re no longer in possession of a valid International Motor Insurance Card (known as a groene kaart in Dutch), you don’t have a European Accident Statement form, or you’re in need of a resident's card, there’s an easy solution. Make an electronic request for the document you need. It’s not just handy and fast. It lets you make your requests at the time that suits you!

Request documents

Request resident's card
Foreign declaration