Questions about your IFRS16 account?
FAQ IFRS16 account
How do I get an IFRS account?
Athlon customers can request an IFRS 16 account on MyAthlon via their Athlon account manager. After access has been granted, an activation email is sent with login details for the Finance section of MyAthlon portal.
How do I log in to MyAthlon for the first time?
1. Go to my.athlon.com
2. Adjust the language settings if necessary
3. Click on ‘Forgot password’
4. Enter your email address
5. You will receive an email with a link to change your password
6. Login to my.athlon.com and click on the Finance section
What are the password requirements?
The password must be at least 8 characters in length and must include 1 lower case letter, 1 number, 1 upper case letter and 1 special character. The password must not begin/end with space and must not be the same as your username.
How do I change my password?
1. Log out of MyAthlon
2. Click on the “Forgot password?” button and follow the instructions as noted above
How do I download my IFRS 16 data?
1. Login to my.Athlon.com
2. Click on the Finance icon
3. You will see data files based on you authorisations
4. The files are presented in reversed chronological order (new to old)
5. You can search on every part of the file name
6. Download the file by clicking on the file name
Where do I find the data definitions of the IFRS report?
You can find the data fields and definitions in the Finance section on the MyAthlon portal.
I cannot find an answer to my question. Who should I contact?
Please contact your account manager if you have any other questions.