Our commitment to the public sector
We know not all fleets are the same, each requires a personal solution. Our task is to guide our customers, with specific Account managers whose expertise lies within the Public Sector field. Athlon UK are proud to be suppliers to seven of the UK’s largest public sector frameworks. As part of our commitment to these frameworks we provide a dedicated Account Management for all of our customers, no matter how small or large their fleet.
What we cover
We offer an easy and immediate underwriting process for any bodies that are publicly funded, who come to us for expert advice on how best to fleet manage and fund their cars and light commercial vehicles. We are fortunate enough to be able to count a range of Councils, Emergency Services, Education and Housing Association customers as part of our ever growing portfolio of clients.
Our experienced Account Managers can provide expert advice on how best to fleet manage and fund cars and light commercial vehicles.
- MOT management
- Road Fund Licence management
- Foreign travel documentation
- Fine administration for traffic offences
- P11D (tax) reporting
- Dedicated and bespoke Account management
- Experienced fleet consultancy
- A range of multi-marque vans, cars and conversions
- Sale and Leaseback
- Contract Hire
- 24 hour customer support and breakdown assistance
- UK call centres
- Negotiated support terms and special offers
- Proactive approach to fleet management and consultation
- Pooled mileage available
- Bespoke service & maintenance options
- Fleet administration
- Industry leading systems and process
- Future facing mobility solutions
- Monthly reporting available
Get in touch
If you have any questions about the topics discussed, or would like advice on how to reduce your emissions for a cleaner fleet, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our dedicated public sector Account Manager.Simon Barr
Do you like to read more, are you curious about our related solutions and cases, or would you like to find out what Athlon can do for you?
Rethink your mobility when it comes to the trends we are facing.All challenges