Leading the way : Chiara Marano
Inspiring Athlon colleagues around the world are leading the way towards positive change. In this series, we’re giving you some insights into their lives. First up: Chiara Marano, Legal Counsel at Athlon Italy.
1. How are you leading the way for customers and colleagues?
By balancing the needs of our customers with local laws and internal policies. Legal advice isn’t always very exciting, nevertheless, I still love to joke around and make my colleagues smile. 😅
2. Where do you think your professional career will lead you?
I’m eager to discover new ideas and skills. At Athlon Italy, or in another region where the group is active.
3. Who’s an inspiring leader to you and why?
Michelle Obama, by far. She’s a mom and a lawyer just like me. She has never given up on fighting social issues concerning poverty, education and healthy food habits.
4. What’s the kindest thing a colleague ever did for you?
After a tough morning, a colleague left a cookie on my desk.🍪 Something trivial, but it meant a lot to me. I can always count on my colleagues; we share our journey here at Athlon.
5. What’s your passion outside of work?
Working out! I love to run outdoors or swim in summer. A healthy lifestyle is crucial to perform at your best on professional level, too.